With over 27 million video views and more than 25 thousand videos integrated into courses and lab training modules in 2021, 1500+ institutions worldwide, including Harvard University and the University of Cambridge, continue to benefit from using JoVE’s extensive library of 14000 videos to accelerate science education and research.
To celebrate a year of great science, we’ve curated a selection of JoVE Research and Education videos that have been particularly popular in 2021 — to see them all, check out our playlist here. In it, you can find the top 3 most-viewed videos from education and research libraries.
Here are some top favorite videos also included in the playlist:
- JoVE Science Education: Chemistry - Common Lab glassware and uses
- JoVE Core: Biology - What is the Endocrine System?
- JoVE Science Education: Basic Biology - Introduction to Light Microscopy
- JoVE Journal: Biology - Aseptic Laboratory Techniques: Plating Methods
- JoVE Journal: Biology - Agarose Gel Electrophoresis for the Separation of DNA Fragments
- JoVE Journal: Neuroscience - Whole Animal Perfusion Fixation for Rodents
See all 27 videos on the list here.